Information for potential students
- Weld Australia (formerly known as the WTIA) reserves the right to cancel or change dates of any training course due to insufficient registrations or other reasons beyond its control, and also reserves the right to refuse enrolments.
- You are only ENROLLED when you have provided to us all the necessary details requested and PAID for the course.
- Course commencement is decided 3 – 4 weeks before the course start date. If you are enrolling less than 4 weeks out from course start date, please contact email@example.com to confirm if the course will still be proceeding.
- You will need to also to apply for examinations for some of the courses that we offer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Examinations are conducted separately to course and are additional to course costs.
- For information on examination costs, locations or registrations, please contact email@example.com for details.
- All examination dates and locations advertised on the Weld Australia website are provisional and must be confirmed through Weld Australia Qualification & Certification Administrators.
- Courses with Examination Fees included in price are for one attempt only at examinations specified.
- Closer to the time of the course and once all details are finalised, you will receive the Confirmation Letter including venue location, times and requirements. You will not receive the Confirmation Letter unless you have paid for the course.
- Do not book flights and or accommodation until official Confirmation Letter has been received.
Need more Information?
If you need more information on any of our training courses, please contact Paul James on 02 8748 0150 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
100% Refund will be given for cancellation of course by Weld Australia.
Participants must notify Weld Australia Training in writing if they wish to cancel course. On receipt of notification:
- If course is cancelled by participant within 10 working days of the agreed course starting date, the fees will be charged at 100%.
- Within 11 to 20 working days it will be 50%.
- Greater than 21 working days it will be 0%.