Benefits for Company Members
Weld Australia membership is an investment in the success of your business. We will help you find new ways to increase your revenue, decrease your costs and opens a door to new markets and opportunities. Being a Weld Australia member gives you a competitive advantage over companies who aren’t members.
Weld Australia members are involved in almost every facet of Australian industry and make a significant contribution to the economy, and you’ll find the Weld Australia network full of opportunities. Company membership is open to all companies associated with welding or related activities, with different levels of membership to suit your company size and budget.
The Top 10 Reasons to Join Weld Australia
How Weld Australia Delivers Value to Members
Weld Australia’s Value Proposition
Financial company members have full voting rights and receive the following benefits:
- Full access to search full database of Registered Welders for any qualification and certification data in the Australian Welder Certification Register Certification Portal (Full Access to the Employment Portal showing employment history and contact details is only available to Premium Corporate members)
- Unlimited company contacts to receive communication and industry updates from Weld Australia, and electronic copies of ‘Australian Welding’ along with Weld Australia’s monthly e-bulletin ‘Weld Connect’
- ‘Australian Welding’ (our quarterly print publication) delivered direct every quarter to your nominated representative
- Invitation to networking events for yourself and all of your company contacts (free for members)
- Invitation to technical events / presentations / site tours for yourself and all of your company contacts (free for members)
- Opportunity to host Weld Australia members for a site tour, technical presentation or demonstration of your capabilities
- Opportunity to submit case studies or project profiles for publication in Australian Welding
- Access to exclusive member discounts on a range of welding and gas products from our partner BOC
- Access to exclusive member discounts on a range of business services from our partner Access 1st
- Access to International Institute of Welding (IIW) Commission Papers (exclusive to Weld Australia members)
- Regular industry updates and news
- Substantial discount on the full range of Weld Australia events, seminars, professional development and advisory services, and on on advertising in Weld Australia publications
To join as a Weld Australia Corporate Member, click here to complete the online application.
Premium Corporate Members
Premium Corporate Members receive all Corporate Membership benefits plus:
- Membership of the Technology Network, which offers services to asset managers and prime contractors (only available to Premium Corporate members)
- Australian Welder Certification Register Certification Portal – full access to search full database of Registered Welders for any qualification and certification data, plus full access to the Employment Portal showing employment history and contact details (full access to the Employment Portal is available only to Premium Corporate members)
- Weld Australia Industry Group Membership is only open to Weld Australia Premium Corporate members
To join as a Weld Australia Premium Corporate Member, click here to complete the online application.